Please join NAAIA New York and its sponsors for an engaging panel discussion on the Sharing Economy and how it’s disrupting the insurance industry. Panelists for this exciting presentation include:
- Matthew Daus – Former TLC commissioner and Partner at Windels Marx
- Wendy Callaghan –Associate General Counsel, AIG
- Liz Kramer – Technical Director – Auto, Zurich North America
- Ashley Hunter – Managing Director, HM Risk Group (Europe) Ltd.
- Peggy Menard – SVP & NY QSG Hub Leader, Marsh
The Moderator will be none other that Dwight Geddes, Vice President of NAAIA New York and Owner of Metro Claims & Risk Management. The Event schedule is as follows.
6:15-7:15pm Panel Discussion
We hope to see you there.